Backyard Birds Through the Seasons – Thursday, September 14 at 6:30 p.m.
Become acquainted with the birds in your own backyard. On Thursday, September 14, a representative from the Audubon Society of New Jersey will provide an overview of the birds that populate the New Jersey landscape through the seasons. Learn how to identify and attract birds to your garden. Registration is requested. To register, call the library at 973-584-2400 ext. 501 or e-mail email@example.com.
Medicare: An Introduction – Thursday, September 21 at 6:30 p.m.
Scott Bennett, a licensed insurance agent, will present information on:
- Medicare Parts A and B
- Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans
- Medicare prescription drug (Part D) plans
- Medicare Supplement plans.
Roxbury Public Library
Stop by the Reference Desk
Call (973) 584-2400 ext. 501
Ledgewood: An Historic View – Saturday, September 23 at 11 a.m.
Join us on Saturday, September 23 at 11AM to learn about the Roxbury community of Ledgewood. Local resident and member of the Roxbury Historic Advisory Committee, Dick Cramond, will discuss the history of this area, and review preservation efforts throughout Ledgewood. Registration is requested. To register, call the library at 973-584-2400 ext. 501 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily Record Annual Reader’s Choice Best of the Best for Morris County – Vote Now!
SAVE THE DATE – Book Sale Collection Dates
Adult Summer Reading 2017 – Build a Better World
“Build a Better World” is the theme of the Roxbury Public Library’s 2017 Adult Summer Reading Program. All participants are encouraged to enter our weekly drawings for gift cards. The program will run for ten weeks, with weekly Monday drawings through August 7. Registration is required to participate. To register, stop by the Reference Desk, call (973) 584-2400 or e-mail Comments@roxburylibrary.org.
E-Resources. Learn how to download electronic books and magazines with an individualized ½ hour appointment. To schedule your appointment, stop by the reference desk, call (973) 584-2400 ext. 501 or e-mail Comments@roxburylibrary.org. Classes are for Roxbury cardholders only.
Now, there’s no need to make a special trip to the library to take a look at Value Line. To access this database of investment research all you need is your Roxbury Library card. For stock market information at your fingertips click here.
Roxbury’s Private Cloud
Why should you use our private cloud exclusively for Roxbury Patrons?
Here’s what you get using our private cloud:
- Priority access to our private collection of ebooks and audiobooks
- Easy access to our digital catalog along with MAIN’s collection
- Less time waiting, more time reading.
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Download the Cloud Library application if you have not done so already
- You can log in on your computer via this link
- If you are currently logged into the app, log out and log back in
- When selecting your library, choose Roxbury instead of MAIN
- Log in using your library card number and 4-digit pin NOTE: Your pin should be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- You now have the privilege to use our private cloud.
NOTE: Your holds and items checked out from the MAIN cloud will not transfer to your Roxbury cloud. You may still access those items by logging out of Roxbury and logging back in to MAIN.
If you would like further assistance, you may make an appointment by calling (973) 584-2400 ext. 501 or E-mailing Comments@roxburylibrary.org.