Taxes & Retirement – Thursday, January 11 at 6:30 PM
Linda L. Telschow, CPA, will discuss federal and state tax planning for before and during retirement on Thursday, January 11 at 6:30 PM. The following topics will be discussed:
- Traditional or Roth IRA, SIMPLE plans, SEP plans, 401K plans
- When to take social security
- Signing up for Medicare
- Roth conversions – yes, no or partial
- State taxation of retirement distributions
- Retirement accounts and estate planning
Bring your questions!
Linda Telschow is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New Jersey Society of Public Accountants.
Registration is requested. Call the library at 973-584-2400 ext. 501 or e-mail email@example.com to register.