Fall 2019 Book Sale—Thursday, September 5-Sunday, September 8
Mah Jongg- Wednesdays, 1PM-5PM
Join us for a game of Mah Jongg! The Mah Jongg group meets every Wednesday at 1PM You do not have to be an expert to participate and all skill levels are welcome. Join the fun and make new friends! For further information please call (973) 584-2400, x4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to You! #1 Library in Morris County
For the third year in a row, Roxbury Public Library was voted “Best of the Best Public Libraries in Morris County!” Thank you for making us Number One!
Beading and Jewelry Making Club
Do you like to make your own original jewelry? Join us at the Roxbury Public Library every other Thursday from 4:30PM – 6:30PM and share your knowledge with others. Experience necessary. Please bring your own supplies. For more information call the library at 973-584-2400 ext. 204 or e-mail email@example.com
Gale Small Business Builder
Gale Small Business Builder helps patrons interested in planning and optimizing their businesses or nonprofits. Built for aspiring entrepreneurs and those with existing small businesses, it provides a step-by-step process supported by a rich variety of recognized tools that enable users to produce complete business plans and other documents essential for gaining access to capital and growing their enterprise. Get started today!
E-Resources. Learn how to download electronic books and magazines with an individualized ½ hour appointment. To schedule your appointment, stop by the reference desk, call (973) 584-2400 ext. 501 or e-mail Comments@roxburylibrary.org. Classes are for Roxbury cardholders only.
Roxbury’s Private Cloud
Why should you use our private cloud exclusively for Roxbury Patrons?
Here’s what you get using our private cloud:
- Priority access to our private collection of ebooks and audiobooks
- Easy access to our digital catalog along with MAIN’s collection
- Less time waiting, more time reading.
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Download the Cloud Library application if you have not done so already
- You can log in on your computer via this link
- If you are currently logged into the app, log out and log back in
- When selecting your library, choose Roxbury instead of MAIN
- Log in using your library card number and 4-digit pin NOTE: Your pin should be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- You now have the privilege to use our private cloud.
NOTE: Your holds and items checked out from the MAIN cloud will not transfer to your Roxbury cloud. You may still access those items by logging out of Roxbury and logging back in to MAIN.
If you would like further assistance, you may make an appointment by calling (973) 584-2400 ext. 501 or E-mailing Comments@roxburylibrary.org.
Rosetta Stone Library Solution
The Roxbury Public Library now offers Rosetta Stone! Rosetta stone is a great way to improve your English or learn another language! This is an effective, easy-to-use program that allows you to learn a new language on your own time. Choose from 30 languages. Get started today!
Take Your Genealogy Research to the Next Level!
Are you looking to start a family tree project or fill in missing information in an existing tree?
Our library is pleased to offer access to MyHeritage Library Edition for all of our patrons.
MyHeritage Library Edition is one of the largest, most internationally diverse genealogy databases of its kind in the world. It includes billions of historical documents from over 48 countries, millions of historical photos, public records, indexes and additional resources.
- More than 5 billion historical records from all over the world
- The USA federal census (1790-1940) with images
- The UK census (1841-1901)
- 5 billion exclusive family tree profiles from MyHeritage and Geni
- 816 million US public records
- Hundreds of millions of Nordic records
- More than 100 million tombstone photos
- More than 80 million historical photographs
- Military records, immigration records and passenger lists
- Citizenship & naturalization records
- Directories, guides, references, biographies and yearbooks
- Government, land and court records
- Wills and probate records
- Exclusive databases such as the Jewish Chronicle historical newspaper
- Additional content under license including Tributes obituaries, WikiTree, Billion Graves, Canadian Headstones and many others
- 200 million additional records added on average every month!