Roxbury’s Private Cloud
Why should you use our private cloud exclusively for Roxbury Patrons?
Here’s what you get using our private cloud:
- Priority access to our private collection of ebooks and audiobooks
- Easy access to our digital catalog along with MAIN’s collection
- Less time waiting, more time reading.
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Download the Cloud Library application if you have not done so already
- You can log in on your computer via this link
- If you are currently logged into the app, log out and log back in
- When selecting your library, choose Roxbury instead of MAIN
- Log in using your library card number and 4-digit pin NOTE: Your pin should be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- You now have the privilege to use our private cloud.
NOTE: Your holds and items checked out from the MAIN cloud will not transfer to your Roxbury cloud. You may still access those items by logging out of Roxbury and logging back in to MAIN.
If you would like further assistance, you may make an appointment by calling (973) 584-2400 ext. 501 or E-mailing Comments@roxburylibrary.org.