Rosetta Stone is a service language learning. Select from 30 languages featuring core lessons in developing reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Note: if you plan on using the mobile app, please read the instructions below before you begin.
- Available on computer, tablet and phone.
- For computer:
- Use Rosetta Stone link on the left, login with RPL library card number
- Click on Rosetta Stone Library Solution
- First time users: create account with email as username and a password of your choice.
- Choose language and sign in
- Click on Launch Rosetta Stone Language Lessons Version 3
- Choose same language chosen when signing in
- Choose level, etc. and START
- For mobile device (tablet or phone):
- Download Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages app. DO NOT LAUNCH
- Open browser on device and go to the library’s website (roxburylibrary.org)
- Select Books & More/elibrary/Languages and scroll down to Rosetta Stone link
- Login with RPL library card number and click on Rosetta Stone Library Solution
- First time users: create account with email as username and a password of your choice. Choose language and sign in
- Clicking on Launch Rosetta Stone Language Lessons Version 3 will launch the app
- To sign into the app: choose work or school. Enter username/email, and password.