Who is eligible?
Free library cards are available to all residents of the Roxbury Township. Resident library cards are valid for three years and may be renewed with valid ID and proof of Roxbury residence.
Free library cards are also available to:
- Non-resident Roxbury property owners
- Proprietors and staff of a business or non-profit located in Roxbury Township
- Teachers, staff and students of Roxbury Public Schools
- Staff and students of the County College of Morris
- Teachers in a private school located in Roxbury Township
- Roxbury Public Library employees and Board Members
- Roxbury Township Staff; Fire and First Aid & Rescue Volunteers/Employees
Non-Resident library cards are valid for one year and may be renewed with proof of criteria being met.
Other non-residents may purchase a pay card that grants them the same level of access as a regular library card. Pay cards cost $250 per year and will allow you access to every library in Morris County and all dedicated Roxbury services and databases.
You can get a card immediately at the library with identification and proof of residence or you can sign up online and your application will be processed within three business days.